Raps Plumbing in Milford is a full service Residential & Commercial Plumbing Company in CT. Our plumbing department services Fairfield, CT area.
You can rest assured that the technicians who come to your home are the most competent in the industry. Our technicians will be responsive to your needs, treat you and your home with respect, and will inform you with up front pricing before any job is started. When you choose Raps Plumbing as your preferred company, you are guaranteed a positive experience.
Trusting one of the Experienced Plumbers in Fairfield, CT from Raps plumbing assures you that the problem will be addressed and fixed in a short amount of time. Our experienced plumbers complete their work right the first time, so there is no need to worry about shoddy workmanship that offers only a temporary fix.
For your plumbing needs, we offer:
- Drain Cleaning in Fairfield, CT
- Faucets Repair in Fairfield, CT
- Clogged Sink Repair in Fairfield, CT
- Clogged Toilet Repair in Fairfield, CT
- Shower head installation in Fairfield, CT
- Garbage Disposals in Fairfield, CT
- Dishwasher Repair Services in Fairfield, CT
- Pipe Leak Repair in Fairfield, CT
- CT Tankless Water Heaters Service & Repair in Fairfield
- CT Hydro-Jetting in Fairfield
- Waterproofing in Fairfield
Major Plumbing Services in Fairfield:
- Sewer Line Replacement in Fairfield, CT
- Water Heater Replacement in Fairfield, CT
- Tankless Water Heater Replacement in Fairfield, CT
- Water Heaters- Sales & Service (all brands and models)
- Pipe Bursting in Fairfield, CT
- And Much More!
All plumbers are not alike!
SO, What Makes RAPS Different...
1. Voice Mail. Or even worse, some plumbers use an answering machine. Then you have to wait and hope they will call you back. At Raps Plumbing, Heating & Drains our phones are staffed 24 hours a day so you can always talk to a live person.
2. Wasted Time. Most plumbers won’t give you a real appointment time. They say “We’ll be there between 10 and 4.” So you have to waste a whole day waiting. Not anymore! You get a precise “Appointment Window” when you call us. You don’t waste a lot of time waiting.
3. Too Many Trips. Other plumbers can make 2 or 3 trips before they have the right parts to fix your problem. This costs you extra money and frustration. We stock our trucks with 185% more parts so we can fix the real problem the first time, saving you money.
4. Invoice Shock. This is what happens when you get charged “time & material” and the plumber gets paid more the longer he takes. Only at Raps Plumbing, Heating & Drains do you get Straight Forward Pricing. This shows you the exact amount before the work begins so you can decide. Our plumbers will even show you several low cost options so you can pick the right one for you.
5. Call Backs. Other plumbers have a “concrete guarantee” – when their truck leaves your concrete driveway their guarantee expires. Not with Raps Plumbing, Heating & Drains! With us you have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason – I will redo the repair for FREE!
For DRAIN CLEANING IN Fairfield CT, CONTACT US Today!
Saturday Plumbing Service in Fairfield,
Available at No Extra charge (8am – 4pm)