Plumber in CT
Raps Plumbing is a full-service Residential & Commercial Plumbing Company in CT. Our plumbing department services the CT area. You can rest assured that the technicians who come to your home are the most competent in the industry. Our technicians will be responsive to your needs, treat you and your home with respect, and will inform you with up front pricing before any job is started. When you choose Raps Plumbing as your preferred company, you are guaranteed a positive experience.
Trusting one of Raps' Experienced Plumber in CT assures you that the problem will be addressed and fixed in a short amount of time. Our experienced CT Plumbers complete their work right the first time, so there is no need to worry about shoddy workmanship that offers only a temporary fix.
CT Plumbing Services Offered:
- Drain Cleaning in CT
- Faucets Repair in CT
- Clogged Sink Repair in CT
- Clogged Toilet Repair in CT
- Shower head installation in CT
- Garbage Disposals in CT
- Dishwasher Repair in CT
- Pipe Leak Repair in CT
- Tankless Water Heaters – Service & Repair
- Hydro-Jetting in CT
- Waterproofing in CT
Major Plumbing Services in CT:
- Sewer Line Replacement in CT
- Water Heater Replacement in CT
- Tankless Water Heater Replacement in CT
- Water Heaters- Sales & Service (all brands and models)
- Pipe Bursting in CT
- And Much More!!
All plumbers are NOT alike! What makes us different?
1. Voice Mail. Or even worse, some plumbers use an answering machine. Then you have to wait and hope they will call you back. At Raps Plumbing, Heating & Drains our phones are staffed 24 hours a day so you can always talk to a live person.
2. Wasted Time. Most plumbers won’t give you a real appointment time. They say “We’ll be there between 10 and 4.” So you have to waste a whole day waiting. Not anymore! You get a precise “Appointment Window” when you call us. You don’t waste a lot of time waiting.
3. Too Many Trips. Other plumbers can make 2 or 3 trips before they have the right parts to fix your problem. This costs you extra money and frustration. We stock our trucks with 185% more parts so we can fix the real problem the first time, saving you money.
4. Invoice Shock. This is what happens when you get charged “time & material” and the plumber gets paid more the longer he takes. Only at Raps Plumbing, Heating & Drain Cleaning in CT, do you get Straight Forward Pricing. This shows you the exact amount before the work begins so you can decide. Our plumbers will even show you several low-cost options so you can pick the right one for you.
5. Call Backs. Other plumbers have a “concrete guarantee” – when their truck leaves your concrete driveway their guarantee expires. Not with Raps Plumbing, Heating & Drains! With us you have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason – I will redo the repair for FREE!